Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

419 scam email from Barrister Dodo Louis barristerdodolouis@gmail.com +228 99 28 65 53

from: Dodo Louis <barristerdodolouis@gmail.com> 
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:04 AM
subject: hello
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Dear Family ,

I am Barrister Dodo Louis (Esq), a solicitor at law. I am making this
proposal to you in respect to the death of my Late client .Your
relative who was my client until death leaving some huge amount of
money Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
(US$10.500.000.00 USD ) in bank stand in your name as next of kin.

Bank has issued me a notice to provide my late client's next of
kin/relation or they will have the deposit funds confiscated if I fail
to provide any.After unsuccessful attempts to locate their relations,
since you both have the same family name I decided to contact you.

Urgently get back to me with your number for more details and easy
communication on the above matter,my alternative E-mail address:
barristerdodolouis@gmail.com

Thanks for your prompt response.

Best Regards

Barrister Dodo Louis (Esq.)
Telephone +228 99 28 65 53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!